Get Off Your Broom Fitness Challenge - Week Three

So, it's Saturday already. Time for my weekly check in. I'm a little confused by my numbers this week. My clothes are fitting better and it's showing in the numbers.

This week
Weight 164 lbs
Chest 37 in
Waist 33 in
Hips 41 in
Thighs 21 in
Arms 12.5 in


Last week
Weight 164 lbs
Chest 37 in
Waist 35 in
Hips 41 in
Thighs 23 in
Arms 12.5 in

Ok so I had to edit this, apparently I measured wrong, I showed Eli this morning and we remeasured me. I've lost 2 inches off my wait and an inch off my hips and thighs... Never measure yourself when your in a bad mood. :P

If you'd like to take part in the "Get Off Your Broom Fitness Challenge", head over to The Domestic Pagan and sign up!

Namaste & Blessed Be!
Sosanna
)O(

2 comments

Sapphire said...

Congrats! I'm nearly at my goal measurements and I'm ecstatic! How much more do you want to lose?

Sosanna said...

I'm not really sure how much more I want to drop. I'm not so concerned with the weight in numbers more concerned about how my body is looking. I have a lot of excess skin from the gastric bypass I had. I went from 304 lbs to 110 lbs in less than a year. I wasn't eating correctly or drinking enough water so now I'm just trying to "fix" what I have left here. I know that I'll be stuck with a certain amount of skin but hopefully if I keep hydrated and continue to work on toning what's there "maybe" it will all look sorta good in the long run. :)