Very Inspiring Blog Award

This last week I've been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blog Award by Aoibheals LairSea Witch Cottage & The Cauldron: A Witches Journey.

I'm going to combine to the two.   The rules are you need to display the award on your blog, list seven things about yourself and then give the award to seven other blogs in their comments.

Although it's a bit chain letterish, I figure if nothing else maybe I can get the word out about some other blogs that I find interesting so here goes.

First, here's the image


Next, Seven things about myself:

1. If I were any more Pisces I'd be an actual fish.
2. I have a 25 year old daughter.
3. I am a devotee of Hecate.
4. I love native style flute.
5. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
6. I look for the best in everyone.
7. I just want to be.

Finally, I need to list out seven blogs and post a link to this page in their comments.

1. Through Thick and Thin - A couple's journey through weight loss surgery.
2. The Candy Corn Chronicles
3. The Deepest Well
4. Wendy in Wonderland
5. Ye Old Crone's Gazette
6. Witched Musings of a Witch
7. Transgriot

I hope everyone gets a chance to have a look at these blogs, and maybe give them a follow.

Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(






3 comments

Stephanie said...

Congrats hon. I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award please check it out at http://cauldronawitchesjourney.blogspot.com/

Stevie

Jeanne said...

Congratulations to you!! :0) And Thank You for gifting me with it. :0)
I'll be posting about it on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nomination! I always get so excited that people actually read my blog!