Gratitude Challenge - Day 2

I was invited to a Facebook Event called Gratitude Challenge, you can find it here.  For 20 consecutive days beginning August 1st, we're writing down things we're grateful for.  I thought it would be cool to add them as blog posts.  So for the next 20 days I'll be adding an entry a day.  Feel free to reply here and tell me what you're grateful for or head over to the event page and join the challenge.


Day 2

I am grateful for my sister Kallan.  She's amazing.  Her intellect, wit and tenacity leave me speechless at times.  A few years ago I was going through a lot of trouble with my birth family.  I felt deserted and along. She came in, scooped me and and made me part of her family. We are two peas in a pod, meaning we are not identical in our beliefs.  I remember once time someone posted on her timeline that they were bothered that I had not added them to my friends list when she was a friend.  Her response was quick, we're sisters we are allowed to have different friends.

I love that about her.


No comments