Wrapping up Summer

It has been a pretty busy summer.  Hubby and I dedicated this year as focusing on us.  Here's a little bit of what we've been doing.

In the beginning of the year we picked up a new Nikon Camera. Hubby got it for me as a birthday gift.  I love it!  I've been taking photos all year long.  I submitted some to Deviant Art.

Eli built a vardo!  Yes, a vardo!  We can now travel around and stay the night at places we vend at. I'm so excited about that.

We joined the Friends of the NC Zoo. This gave us free access to the Zoo, Museums and Animal Parks in North Carolina.

We have visited the NC Zoo, The Sylvan Heights Bird Park, The Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, and the Aquarium at Fort Fisher.

Here are a few photos from our adventures.

Strange Magic - Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
Parrots - Sylvan Heights Bird Park
- Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
Buffalo - NC Zoo - Photo Credit Renee Olson Olson
Jellyfish - Ft. Fisher Aquarium - Photo Credit Renee Sosanna Olson
April Full Moon - Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
It has been a pretty awesome 2015 thus far.  Over the next few months we have festivals to attend, and fire pits to keep company.  Our days will get shorter but our lives will continue to grow fuller and fuller.  I hope you all have had  a wonderful Summer.   Be ready, later this month, the entire build of the vardo will be outlined in my blog!

Happy September!

No comments