A New Look and New Outlook for the New Year

This year I've decided to streamline my projects.  I have spent so much time being a jack of all trades that I have managed to become a master of none.
I'm going to focus much of this year honing my skills in a finite number of projects.  I will keep my blog up and running but a few of my other projects have been let go.

I would like to spend the majority of my time working on my jewelry.  I have found a new love for wire and I want to really master my craft.

Here are a few of my most recent and move loved pieces.

Wire Weave Pentacle
Jeweler & Photographer - Renee Sosanna Olson

Wire Weave Dragon's Eye Pendant
Jeweler & Photographer - Renee Sosanna Olson

Heart Wire Weave Pendant
Jeweler & Photographer - Renee Sosanna Olson

Another project I'm going to work on is my Photography.  I really have found a great deal of joy in getting out into nature and finding some great shots.  I have started a weekly blog project migrated over from The Sunday Stew called "A Witch's View".  Here I'll post some of my photography.

Here are a few of my favorite shots.


The Sanctuary of Hecate Trivia
Photographer - Renee Sosanna Olson

Orchid - NC State Zoological Park
Photographer - Renee Sosanna Olson

Eclectus Parrot - Sylvan Bird Park - NC
Photographer - Renee Sosanna Olson
My most prized photo is this moon shot I took the first week I had my camera.  It was a blue moon, and I was thrilled to capture it.

Blue Moon from NC
Photographer - Renee Sosanna Olson

Finally, I will be working on my sculpture.  I love working with the clay and making yarn bowls and incense burners.  However my main goal is to be able to improve my sculpting.  Here are a few of my favorite pieces.



Bastet
Sculptor & Photographer - Renee Sosanna Olson

Tribal Mask
Sculptor & Photographer - Renee Sosanna Olson

Faun
Sculptor & Photographer - Renee Sosanna Olson
I plan to document my projects in my blog and hopefully show you how well I progress on my goals throughout this year.  Thanks for tagging along.  Comments, critiques and feedback welcome!


No comments