Updates

So this week has been a week of change.  Thursday night hubby and I drove to Raleigh to pick up my mother.  She was turned down for all the rehab centers, she couldn't stay with my 96 year old grandmother and no one else could take her in.

I've spent this week filing for medicaid, applying for prescription drug programs and contacting different people in an effort to get my mother placed somewhere.  The majority of these things have ended in one word.  NO.

Tonight I went to Walmart to pick up her prescriptions and they were well over 300.00.  Hubby has been amazing.  He's been there helping me and running interference where needed.

I'm completely and totally exhausted.  My brain is tired and my body is going on auto pilot.  I'm really surprised at how pitiful our health care system is in this country.  How is it that we live in a place where one prescription can cost over 200.00?  How can it be so expensive to get oxygen paid for.  I used to think, Well they can't charge for air.. guess what?  They can.


On a more positive note my application to The Covenant of Hekate was approved!  Tonight I will be completing the rite.  I'm very very excited about it.  I already feel very connected to the Goddess and feel that it will be my final step to completing my dedication to Hekate.

I'm looking forward and thinking positive.  I'm challenging all the energies I can towards a positive outcome.



Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(

3 comments

Anonymous said...

You and your mother have been in my thoughts. Sending positive energy and hoping it all works out.

AmethJera said...

Blessings, my dear...for all of you.

Kat of EmKatCreations said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you. I will be in your state this weekend so I'll even light a candle just that much closer.