Starting Over

Today hubby and I started back at the gym.  Back in October I canceled my membership and started working out at home.  Needless to say that did not work out well.

I've been noticing over the last few weeks my pants were getting a little snug and I was getting concerned.  With my mother moving in and all the stress I figured I'd put on a few pounds.

I weighed today and I've put on more than a few pounds.  My weight today was 181.2  I've gained 20lbs over the last 3 months.  No wonder I feel like crap and my clothes are getting snug.

Today felt great, we did a circuit that hubby found by Bob Harper from The Biggest Loser.  I can't believe how quickly I've fallen out of shape.  I used to be able to go 45 minutes on the eliptical machine.  Three minutes was kicking my tush today.

I've decided that my goal is to get back to below 160, maybe smaller we'll see... and start to feel better.  I need to be ok with this situation.  With my mother living here.  With life in general.  I've got to start being able to be comfy in my own skin. This is going to be my first day on this journey.

Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(

2 comments

Anonymous said...

That's so great! I'm proud of you, too! :D Good luck on your journey!

Salem Witch Child said...

You can do it! :) I joined the YMCA last month. We like to go swimming. I'm slowly working my way up to being able to do several laps. So far one lap has me gasping for breath. lol. But I'm considerably more overweight than I should be. I'm carrying around two people in weight! Yikes. Definitely need to loose quite a bit. Good news is I lost about 3 lbs from the last time I weighed myself. Yippeee.. :)