Samhain's Sirens Saturday Craft-tacular

Can you believe it's already the 19th?  October is winding down and Samhain will soon be here.  This month has been a crazy busy month.  I've been working on lots of projects and getting ready for the "Between Worlds Festival" in Durham at Thaumaturgy 777.

Today I want to point you over to the awesome Samhain's Sirens Saturday Craft-tacular!  Throughout the month of October the lovely sirens give you music, blogging, recipes and much much more!  Saturdays were given to me, and I have put together a weekly dose of crafts that can be done alone or with the kiddies.

Each Saturday I'll give you step by step instructions with photos on a particular craft and at the end, you can enter to win that craft by adding a comment and telling me about something you like in my Etsy shop or Facebook page.  Like these new hats we're carrying now!

Photo Credit - Renee Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Olson




Take a moment to head over to the Samhain's Sirens Blogger page and participate in the all the fun!!

Blessings
Sosanna
)O(



No comments