Throwing Thursday - 8th Throw

This is some of the work I completed on my 8th Throw.  I'm pleased with the wall thickness and how they're looking before I removed them from the bat.  After you cut the pot from the bat and move it, the sides tend to get a bit wobbly.  I think I'm going to purchase extra bats so I can let them sit a little while before removing them.

This should strengthen up the walls enough to hold the shape for moving.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson



Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


No comments