Weight Update

Hubby and I just got back from Pagan Pride Raleigh. We had a wonderful time. This is our biggest festival of the year.  We took the Vardo down and stayed the weekend.  We went to Whole Foods in Raleigh and found some fantastic things.  Because we're eating vegan now we have to find new foods to eat.  We tried a couple of new things the first of course was pizza. Pizza is one of my favorite things.  Needless to say it was only a matter of time before we had to try some.  We picked a mushroom, tomato and spinach as our first try.  First I have to say that I have always hated mushrooms.  But I'm finding they are not so bad now.  It was a pretty good slice.  Sunday night we were going to hit up Chipolte for some Soffritas but the parking was horrid so we went back to Whole Foods and this time they had a Mock BBQ Chicken Pizza (also vegan) --  it was freaking amazing.  It did have red onions on it which I pulled off but yeah, hell yeah.  :)

Me and Hubby at Pagan Pride Raleigh


We got up at about 5 am and walked around the fair grounds to make sure we got our steps in for the day and made sure to drink lots of water and eat fresh fruit.  I'm excited for my weigh in tomorrow. I'm really hoping I made my goal loss finally.

So I guess I'll get on with the update.

I started out at the following measurements

August 27

Bust - 44 3/4
Waist - 42.5
Hips - 51
Pants - 20

September 16
Bust - 43
Waist - 38.5
Hips - 47
Pants - 16

A before and after photo -  the kitty in the photo was rolling around in the grass. He's fine.


I'm really excited about how quickly my body is changing.  I'm looking forward to getting down and staying down this time!  Go Vegan!

No comments