Witches @ Work - A Review

This week I'm doing a review of a new Kickstarter projects that I found called Witches @ Work by  Bobbie Berendson Wilcox.


If you head over to the kickstarter page, the artist has shared a video of the various pages completed so far in this amazing collection. And if you're so inclined take a moment to support this fantastic protect.

Image Credit - Bobbie Berendson Wilcox
Shared with permission

A message from the artist:

Hi, my name is Bobbie Berendson W. and I am a solitary pagan leaning artist 
and creator who, among other things, makes coloring-story books. All of my 
books feature my hand drawn images and story bits.  My first 3 were 
hand-bound by me, this new one will be spiral bound professionally.

My latest one is on kickstarter right now until Oct. 30th.  It is called 
Witches@Work and has more than 30 hand drawn coloring pages and story bios 
of each character.  I love the classic witch asthetic and as it symbolizes 
wisdom and compassion to me I thought it would be fun to apply it to a 
variety of things in a world full of witches.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/717858090/witches-work-coloring-and-art-book

   I am posting a full color version of each drawing daily so even watching 
the kickstarter lets you see lots of free eye candy.  If you could give it 
a look and if it tickles your fancy perhaps share it with others.


Image Credit - Bobbie Berendson Wilcox
Shared with permission

Image Credit - Bobbie Berendson Wilcox
Shared with permission




No comments