My Visit to Plum Village

Today I went to Plum Village.  I didn't go on a plane or a train.  I didn't travel by road or rail.  Today I went to Plum Village. I heard the words of a poet and our spirits were joined together in unity and compassion.

Over the past few months I've been exploring Buddhism. I have always been interested in learning more about it as many of my psychiatrists have recommended mindful mediation for treatment of my bipolar diagnosis. I find the guided meditations to be quite calming.  I wanted to take a moment today and share a couple with you.  Feel free to leave a link to one that you find useful in your daily, weekly or monthly practices.














Did you try one? Which did you prefer? Do you like un-guided meditations instead?  Share your thoughts and feelings. I would love to hear from you!

No comments