Life Update - Goals & Desires

 It has been a while since I posted an update on the status of life here. I've been working on a few things this year and still have a few goals to reach before the end of the years. 

The majority of my year this year has been focused on my health. I had a situation with a hernia that needed to be repaired and had some issues with my iron levels. About 22 years ago I had a Roux n Y gastric bypass where the surgeon was incompetent and ended up removing most of my stomach and small intestines. This removal resulted in me becoming unable to absorb nutrients from any items that I ingest orally. In early January of this year I went for my physical and the resulting labs showed anemia. A follow up appointment showed it drop so much that I was referred to a hematologist for iron infusion therapy. Fast forward to today, I've had 5 infusion sessions which consist of 5 weekly iron iv drips at the hospital. After each of the sessions, I go back for another round of blood work which reveals another drop in my iron levels. It has been exhausting. 

This year we lost Turtle. She was such a powerful energy in the house. Since we first got her and took her for rides on the motorcycle to carrying to the vet for the last time, she was everything to me. Her voice ever so present, her energy, a force not to be ignored. It has been about 4 months or so now and I miss her terribly. There will never be another one, she was indeed my only one.


During this time, I completed three certifications for my mundane job and began to tidy things up for my shop. I now have all my items back on Etsy and am working to get the word out about my coaching services. I now offer holistic wellness, self help and personal counseling services. These range from divination/oracle/aura and photo readings to wellness management in lifestyle coaching for diet nutrition and general wellness. I've outlined that information on this page.


     

I have even created my own line of magical tools. I introduced Witch Tacks this year.  These are resin filled tacks that can be placed upright on a shelf, mantle or altar to surround your areas with magical intentions or alternatively they can be "tacked" into the ground around your property or in planters and such to create magical wards and protection circles around your space.


I also have created a protection set, a prosperity set and a healing set.  These also come as a set of four, but are clear and have magical herbs incased within each.


These would generally be placed on an altar or at the four directional points in a magic circle. You can find these in my Etsy shop here.

Overall it has been a pretty amazing year, even with the pandemic. Even with the illness and the lack of events. I'm trying to get this thing working as an online thing.  We'll see how it goes. Here's hoping for a better 2022!  I hope you have had a healthy and happy new year!

Blessings!

Sosanna

No comments