Release





This week I wanted to share my latest video.  I've been concentrating on Heart, Sacral and Root recently. I really love the sounds of these three together.

Singing bowls have been around since the 1980s. There is some thoughts that maybe our ancestors worked with crystals and more recently science has shown that these crystals resonate a sound that has proved beneficial to human cells.

Singing bowls can be used for meditation and just a relationship to the sound waves has shown positive impact on the human body. 

I have been working with the bowls, using the sound to help welcome relaxing and create a release in my body.  Excess energy seems to float away. 

This session was extremely helpful for me.  Even the dog let out a little call to let me know he was enjoying the session.  

I hope you enjoy.




No comments