Another day another suicide

So I log into my facebook account to remove my "I'm wearing Purple" status message and photo that I created yesterday to show support for the LGBT youth out there.  I log into my Twitter to do the same, I pause to read a post from HRC that says another young gay man committed suicide on Tuesday.  He hung himself. 

What's going on?  Why is this happening?  We live in a day and age where the internet is out there and can let you know you're not alone.  People can see there are other gay and lesbian folks there to give them support.  I know we can't know why this young man chose to end his life.  All we can do is try to reach out to those still out there struggling with this issue.

If you need a friend, if you need a shoulder to lean on.  Email me.  I'll talk to you.

No comments