October... my favorite month of the year.

October is awesome.  The temperature is coming down. The leaves are changing.  The air has a crisp feel to it.  My favorite time of the year.

Samhain marks the end of the harvest. That time of year when the line between death and life is at it's closest.  It it believed that at this time people can and do make contact with those friends, loved ones and even pets that have crossed over.

My husband and I were married on Samhain in a lovely rose garden in a park at midnight.  It was a magical time.  I have never felt more connected to another soul on the planet.  He is indeeed my other 1/2.  That part that makes me whole.  I spent my entire life looking for him.  Only to find that he had been looking for me as well.

This magical time, I share with my beloved.  I want him to feel as close to me as I do to him.  This makes me complete.

No comments