You, Me & Religion Interview

Just wanted to share my interview with the website "You, Me & Religion" Interview.

You can find it here.

I was very excited back in March when I got an email asking me to participate in this web site. A lot has changed in my life since then. As many of you know we no longer breed Chihauhaus and Hubby is looking to get back into the corporate world.

He's been applying for jobs all over the US but something interesting happened today. Today was my Grandmother's 96th birthday. She pretty much raised me until I was 5 or 6. She was talking to me today and I couldn't hear her so I leaned in to listen. She said, Did he find a job? I said, no grandma not yet. She reached out and grabbed my arm and said "I don't want you'all to move". I nearly cried.


Happy Birthday Grandma









So today, has been a big day. I sold four of my Pagan Wreaths that can now be found at Silver Star's in Fayetteville. I was published on You, Me & Religion and I found out just how very important I am to a little ole 96 year old lady in Hood Swamp NC.

It's so nice to be loved.

Please take a moment and tell those in your life how much they mean to you.


Namaste & Blessed Be

Sosanna
)O(

2 comments

Alexis Kennedy said...

That is just awesome!

Sosanna said...

Thanks Kallan. My grandma is what really allowed Wicca/Paganism to be in my life. She always told me stories of how to use herbs and plants to heal. She also would tell me when she dropped a bit of food on the floor at the table "Someone's coming to dinner and they're hungry". She's amazing and I adore her.

Thanks for your comment.