Meatless Monday – Spinach Wraps



One of my favorite meals is this great spinach wrap.  Not only is this amazingly simple, but it’s very very flexible.  This can be changed up to suit even the pickiest of eaters.

Ingredients
Bread – I use a flour tortilla, but you can use a wrap, pita, loaf bread or any other type of holder
Dressing – I use pesto, but you can substitute for a vegetarian mayo, mustard or other condiment
Greens – I use Spinach, but you could use romaine, kale or any other leafy green
Condiments – I use fresh mozzarella & shredded cheese, tomatoes and pickles. Hubby adds black olives and onion.  I've used sprouts, carrots, cucumbers and so on.

Process
Slice the cheese and other veggies

Photo Credit - Renee Olson


I warm my tortilla on an iron skillet to avoid tearing.
Place tortilla on a plate.



Cover the breads with the dressing

Photo Credit - Renee Olson



Add the Cheese

Photo Credit - Renee Olson


Add the greens and top with condiments

Photo Credit - Renee Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Olson
 Extra pickles… I love pickles.


Photo Credit - Renee Olson


Hubby's with Black Olives!
Serve


Photo Credit - Renee Olson





The easiest sandwich in the world!  I love it!  Not only is it very healthy but it’s extremely healthy.  So what do you put on your wraps?
Leave me a comment!


Namaste & Blessed Be!
Sosanna
)O(

1 comment

Stephanie said...

Looks good. I will have to try that. :)