Glass, Wire & Magic - A Witch's View

This week I wanted to spend some time showing what I have been working on with my jewelry.  I met a gentleman in a wire weave group on Facebook who makes these amazing glass eyes.  Marcel does really fantastic work and I am very lucky to have connected with him. If you are looking for great quality and super fast shipping I highly recommend working with him.  These pieces I wrapped in dead soft copper and then tarnished it for a rich look that brings out the detail of the weave.  These pieces are available for purchase on my Facebook page as well as my Etsy Shop.  I currently only have 3 available.  They are all one of a kind and will not be reproduced.

When everything lines up just perfectly on these pieces I like to attribute this to a little luck, a lot of skill and a dash of magic.  I hope you enjoy!

Photography & Jewelry by Renee Sosanna Olson

Photography & Jewelry by Renee Sosanna Olson

Photography & Jewelry by Renee Sosanna Olson

No comments