Witchy Wednesday - In the Woods

It was a pretty challenging week last week.  From the infighting among other Pagans and Witches about the election and immigration to trying to deal with the forced estrangement that my child has put on me to some pretty significant changes at work I feel like my head will explode.  When hubby sees me getting to this level of stress he usually comes up with something to break up my day and help me get my mind back into a level place. For me home and family has always been really important. Unfortunately at this time I don't really have anyone in my family of birth that I can confide in. As this election weighs heavy on my heart, I have found that I can't really talk to any of them. It is so sad, and yet pretty typical.  Frankly we really didn't share a great deal of closeness before. This election just sort of codified the whole thing.  I even thought I would have a closer relationship with one of my siblings after a two years of isolation but yet, that didn't happen either.

Yesterday was a huge fight within the Pagan community which further demonstrated to me that there are just some people out there that no matter what you do, they will always be out to attack. There's nothing you can do about it. The choice is either to make yourself available for that attack or sever those ties and move on.  When I get to this point usually I end up needing a release. So today we took a walk around Cliffs of the Neuse State Park.  I took some photos and decide to queue them up for this weeks Witchy Wednesday.  I hope you enjoy this walk in the woods.
Photo Credit Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit Renee Sosanna Olson
Photo Credit Renee Sosanna Olson


Photo Credit Renee Sosanna Olson


No comments