Witchy Wednesday - Head Witch in Charge

Created by Renee Sosanna Olson



For this week's Witchy Wednesday I thought it might be cool to share a couple of witches that are pretty awesome.  They are the epitome of "Head Witch in Charge".

Photo Credit - Kallan Kennedy Instagram
First I wouldn't be who/where I am today without paying tribute to my very special big sister. Kallan is a wonderful friend and confidant.  She has a fantastic blog and is an amazing reader. If you haven't gotten one of her Totem readings yet, I highly recommend signing up for one. She is accurate to the nines and will blow your mind with the insights she can provide.  She is also an accomplished dream interpreter. She keeps me in check as well.  I'll be listing her contact info just so you can take a moment to follow her Instagram, check out her Facebook page and maybe hit her up for a reading on her website.  She means the world to me. She is a great listener and my biggest champion. She's never too busy to stop to listen to me or to provide a well needed kick in the backside to get off my duff and get busy with life. She's amazing and I am so glad to have her in my life.



Photo Credit - Primitive Witchery Facebook Page

Moving on to my next witch, I have to say that she is certainly on top of her game. Not one to shy away from a challenge (or a fight for that matter) Loren Morris is one crafty witch.  She shares my love of sculpting and putting people in their place. She is witty, strong willed and determined to do what is right for her self, body and family.  She has a wonderful business called Primitive Witchery where she peddles her amazing wares. She can also be found on Etsy, Instagram and the web.  We have been friends for quite a while now and I can tell you, you will never be able to get enough of her wit and charm.  If you have a chance head over and check out her pages. You won't be disappointed.


In a world where so many people tear each other down, I wanted to stop for a minute and build someone up.  I wanted to take this opportunity to call attention to bass ass witches getting the job done.  Now I challenge you.  Go out and find a couple of people to praise.  Give them a shout out for all the do and most off all tell them what they mean to you.  Life is short.  Play hard & tell'em you love'em.

Blessings!



No comments