The Kybalion - A Study Series for Witchy Wednesday - Principles 1

"The Principles of Truth are Seven; he who knows these, understandingly, possesses the Magic Key before who touch all the Doors of the Temple fly open." ~The Kybalion.

The Hermetic Philosophy is based on seven principals. I'm going to focus on the first this week.  The Principle of Mentalism.

The All is Mind; The universe is Mental."  ~The Kybalion

So what does this mean?  Everything is thought.  Thoughts lead to events. We create where we are in our world with our thoughts. Even if it is subconscious it is still thought.

As I started reading this part of the book I went out to the web to get some insight from others who might be a bit more informed on the topic than I.  Here are a few videos I found.








The second one listed here was to me, the most understandable. I agree that it is difficult to understand the process of thinking.  What thoughts do you have about the Principal of Mentalism?




No comments