Memories - A Witch's View

I put an old memory card in my tablet from years and years ago today. It had a lot of old pictures on it that brought back so many memories.  Since I use this space - A Witch's View - to show you the world thought my eyes, I thought it would be fun to go through my old memory card photos and share those with you. There were hundreds of photos on this card.  Here are a few that struck me.

November 14, 2015 we were vending.  It was SOOOOOO cold.  It was also pretty Christian. I felt so out of place.

Photo Credit - Elijah Olson



December 25, 2015 - We had a Christmas Frog in the house.  Hubby grabbed it and set it free. It was warm for December. But yea, we had frogs.



December 30, 2015 - Apparently I was being a troll doll!  LOL

Photo Credit Elijah Olson


February 22, 2016, hubby was practicing his drawing.  He has mad skills.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
Artist - Elijah Olson



March 21, 2016 Pandora playing with her "Sock-o-Monkey Bunny".

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson




March 26, 2016, I made Eggs Benedict. We were not vegan at this point. No hollandaise, just eggs, muffin and sausage.






April 8, 2016, we had marshmallows.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


April 16, 2016, before a pee from Hurricane Matthew Eli and I were hunting for an RV.  We were thinking about moving from our house into a travel trailer. I found this photo on the memory card.

Photo Credit - Elijah Olson 2016

I remember walking around the trailer lots and my hips hurting so bad. No wonder. Thinking back to that time I don't feel like a new person. I honestly didn't realize how fat I was. You can see the pain on my face. I'm so glad that I took the steps to improve my life.  Today. Life is good.


In October of 2016 Hurricane Matthew.  We had upwards of 36 inches of water on our property.  This photo was taken when we were finally able to get back to the property after the water receded.

Photo Credit Renee Sosanna Olson
We set the yard stick up next to the back fence.  You can see the waterline on the bushes. Pretty scary stuff.

Finding old memory cards are always exciting. Sometimes memories can be painful. Pandora left us later that year; her seizures finally getting the best of her. The house survived the flood and we're still here today.  At the time of this writing we're expecting another hurricane to come through. I'm on travel and will be worried the entire time. Eggs Benedict and Marshmallows are no longer a part of my diet. Time goes by and changes so quickly. Always take a moment to stop and appreciate where you are in life. There may not be a memory card that you can whip out to see these actual images but they all live in your CPU.  Dig in there and see what you can find.





No comments