Why do Christians Join Pagan Groups - A Rant

So I belong to several groups on Facebook related to the Goddess Hecate.  Many of the groups are private.  Today as I went into one of my groups I saw the following post.

Screenshot from Hekate's Crossroads


Why? Why do some Christian's feel the need to go into private areas, where people are minding their own business and push their religion on people.

It really seems to me from all that I've seen, a large portion of people who are in this religion feel the need to go into individual groups in this case, or into villages as in the move "At Play in the Fields of the Lord", and basically destroy their culture.



I'd like to direct my message to those that feel the need to do this.   Please PLEASE for the love of whatever God you'd like to name.  STOP

Read your own bible and stop butting into other peoples lives.  If I am a Pagan, in this case Hecatean, I've made my choice.  I don't need you to "SAVE" me.

If you need a bible verse to use to make you feel better please see Mark 6:11.

Mark 6:11

King James Version (KJV)
11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. 

No comments