For the Love of Juice


Yes, today it’s a double post kinda day.  Today was the posting of my Pagan Blog Project post.  I did O is for Offerings.  Then I wanted to do another post.  Last week hubby and I made a huge score at the thrift store.  We found a Champion Juicer for 14.00.  Champion retails for 269.00. 




We were thrilled.  We got it home and noticed the plunger didn't fit all the way in the machine.  I went online and ordered a new one.  $12.


Photo Credit - Renee Olson


Today was the second day we attempted to use it.  I have to say. It’s flapping amazing.  The website offers recipes that you can use to select different things to make.  There’s a mill attachment for making your own flours, and even ice cream with this thing.  It’s quite amazing.
So today we made two types of juice.  Both were amazing. 

Cocktail Delicious
2 apples cored
3 carrots
1 stalk of Celery


1.       Core the apples
2.       Add apples, carrots & celery in that order
3.       Drink


Photo Credit - Renee Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Olson

Photo Credit  - Renee Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Olson




Hubby didn't care for this one.  I thought it was good.  He felt the celery was too strong.  We used organics for each and it was really good.

Cocktail Springtime
2 oranges peeled
½ lemon peeled
2 carrots
½ cup dandelion leaves

1.       Peel the oranges
2.       Peel the lemons
3.       Juice in that order – oranges, lemons, carrots, greens
4.       Wash the greens
5.       Juice in that order
6.       Drink

We didn't have any dandelion leaves so we just leave those out.  

Photo Credit - Renee Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Olson


Photo Credit - Renee Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Olson





This one was really tasty.  Hubby liked it so much that we doubled the recipe for a second round of juice so I could have a glass as well.  I could see adding a bit of ginger to this to give it a little zip.

Over all a really good product and some awesome juice.  For $26 I have a top of the line juicer, recommend by Gerson’s Institute.   SCORE!!!

I love love love my juicer.

Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna

)O(

No comments