All Wired Up

Over the last few months I've been dabbling in wire wrapping.  I started with basics, doing some simple rings.  I made quite a few rings for a local show and sold a large number of them.  I even had a few folks order custom rings on the spot.

Photo Credit - Renee Olson


I currently have a couple for sale on my Etsy Shop and my Facebook Page - Shopping Tab.

Photo Credit - Renee Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Olson


I then moved on to learning to wrap stones and glass in such a way that didn't appear that copper wire had vomited on them.

Photo Credit - Renee Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Olson
I've even started working on creating some of my own designs.  I'm working on several right now.  I have a rainbow/chakra beaded pendant.


Photo Credit - Renee Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Olson



Still working the kinks out, but having a great time.

Blessings!
Sosanna
)O(


No comments