Mastery Continues - Silver & Etching

So last week was a total let down in the mastery department.  This weekend I decided to work on a few sterling silver pendants and test out some etching.

When things go wrong, all you can do is just keep trying. This week I had one piece that was really giving me trouble.  I just said, you know what, keep going.  I had Hubby take a photo of me in the sanding process.  This was the Labradorite that I was working on.


Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


Here are the photos from the rest of the projects.



Photography Renee Sosanna Olson
Metal Etching Elijah Olson

Photography Renee Sosanna Olson
Metal Etching Elijah Olson
Photography Renee Sosanna Olson
Metal Etching Elijah Olson

Jewelry & Photography by Renee Sosanna Olson

Jewelry & Photography by Renee Sosanna Olson

Jewelry & Photography by Renee Sosanna Olson



Here's what the etching process looks like.





Here's my finished work.


No comments