A New Year - A Witch's View

This past year I have dedicated A Witch's View to showing off my photography.  I've decided this year I want to focus on my health.  I thought I would take this day to showcase recipes, food, or information on health and nutrition.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


My goal is to use this day to help share what I have learned about food. My diet leans more vegan however I do eat fish sometimes.  I'm slowly removing that as well.  I am following Dr. Joel Furham's Nutritionian guide.

www.drFurham.com



I hope you'll hang in there with me and take what you need from it.





Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


I can't wait to document my progress.  Here's an update from July 4th when I went to spend some time with family in MD.

Photo Credit - Elijah Trent Olson


No comments