Coventry Creations - A Product Reivew - A Witch's View


This week I'm lucky enough to be able to share with you some of the amazing (and fun) products that are available Coventry Creations.  Coventry Creations is an endeavor headed up by Jackie and Patty. They describe themselves as the following on their website

Jacki has been studying ancient magical traditions and interpreting them for use in today’s modern world since 1992.  She is internationally known both for her award winning books and the Coventry Creations line of intentional candles, oils, and sprays.  Jacki’s earthy, practical approach to magic takes out the spooky and adds in a flavor of lighthearted humor.  Her studies in theology, tarot, herbalism, astrology, world religions, and psychology inspired her to write Coventry Magic and co-author DIY Akashic Wisdom with Patty.    Jacki is also co-host to “Keep it Magic Radio,” with Storm Cestavani, this bi-monthly podcast is hit with 10,000 + active listeners every show. 

Patty, is the co-owner of the Candle Wick Shoppe and Coventry Creations with her sister. Patty is a Reiki Master and Director of the Dharma Room Reiki Clinic which opened in September 2010.  It has always a dream of hers to give back to the community, one person at a time, in a way that would be personally rewarding and life changing.  Patty teaches reiki classes, founded the Reiki Healing Center, hosts a reiki share and clinic, and offers private appointments for advanced reiki healing.

In my research for this post I did some digging around and found some really interesting info on these folks.  First I was really impressed with the quality of the website and the information included in the box they sent me. I have been asked to do some reviews for shops that were pretty sketchy. I even refused a couple simply because I didn't agree with the ethical position they were in.  This is not the case here. Coventry Creations puts out a very positive energy and exudes professionalism.  Even the videos on their YouTube channel are fantastic.

Here's an link to Ask Aunt Jackie series on their YouTube Channel regarding cleansing your space. 






So let's get started in that box!  First let's talk about presentation. Ever get a box and your stuff was all disheveled.  This was not the case with this shipment from Coventry Creations.  I could tell instantly it was packed with care. Just look at how the outside of the box was labeled and taped. 



Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
When I opened the box it has this lovely (and high quality, I might add) printed booklet right on top. No bent edges or crinkled pages. Classy all the way.  Oh, and when I opened the box, the smell was amazing. Those candles inside really lit up the joint!  (pun intended)


Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
Inside my box as I dug though the lovely black packing material I found a tall Money Draw Candle, a wonderful collection of votives and some whimsical Witch's Union items.  A coffee cup, a book and these fantastic little patches. I felt like I should bust out my jean jacket and begin sewing these on immediately. As bar of this pack I also had two packs of matches. I tested them out and the sticks on these are fantastic.  No more breaking at inopportune moments if you know what I mean.  LOL


Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

 Here's a look at those patches.  You can pick up some individually and of course the awesome Witch's Union Kit has them included as well as the Coffee Cup, Matches and Book!

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

 Another look at my goodies with a shot of the Votives. These scents were just amazing. The burn time is great and I really liked the fact they were individually wrapped.  There's my coffee cup!  "Powering Up"   LOL Just love it!

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
 Here's a shot of the Spell Caster Club Cards.  They were printed really well with a glossy finish. I loved the way they came together and I can see someone using these over and over again.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


Here's what I got!

Witches Union Kit - Convetrycreations.com


Witch's Union Starter Kit - Link - Review - These items are simply adorable. It is a tongue in cheek view of our witchy world which I can totally appreciate.  My cup was solid and these little patches are just fantastic. Each one has a cute description on the back and my favorite has to be the Protection Invocation Patch.  After all who doesn't need a patch that calls upon the Dark Goddess for protection.

For more info on the Witch's Union check out this video from Jackie.






Votives -  Review - I loved the fact that each candle was individually wrapped. The attention to detail in this box was fantastic. When I opened up each votive there were no scratches and scrapes that are usually seen on candles being shipped. Great job here!  The burn time was fantastic and the smell. Just awesome!

Happiness (Yellow) - Link 
Ganesha (Burgundy) - Link
Dragon's Blood (Red) - Link
Sacred White Sage (White) - Link
The votives come in their spell kits too.  



Money Draw Blessed Herbal Candle - Link  - Review -  Arrived wonderfully packed and was a delight to use. The only recommendation I would make is to include the blessing that is printed on the candle wrapper somewhere else in the box as well. That way you don't need to worry about it if you tear the label when opening. Overall excellent product!


Spell Caster Club Cards - Link  Review - These were adorable and I can see how they would be really useful for a witch whose just getting started or who wants to have a quick reference sheet. They have a nice coating on them which I can see being useful for wiping down the occasional oil drip or wild magical accident.  I loved the vibrant images and the high quality printing on these.  Certainly a great addition to welcome a new member to your coven or just to have a little magical fun.


My final thoughts would be that this is a really great take on our magical world. The kits are great and I really love the whimsy that is being introduced.  The products are high quality and upscale. I can see how the dedication to producing a powerful product line and supporting that line with classes and online access to interviews with the owners are readily available.  You would be hard pressed to find this type of attention to detail in many of the shops (and products) on the market today. Take a moment to head over to their website, check out their blog and of course the YouTube videos by Coventry Creations.  I don't think you'll be disappointed!  Be sure to leave a note on their videos and if you like what you see, give them a thumbs up.  As a content creator we all live for a little note that says Great job!


You can find Coventry Creations at the following:

No comments