The Kybalion - A Study Series for Witchy Wednesday - Principles 3

"The Principles of Truth are Seven; he who knows these, understandingly, possesses the Magic Key before who touch all the Doors of the Temple fly open." ~The Kybalion.

The Hermetic Philosophy is based on seven principals. I'm going to focus on the third this week. The Principle of Vibration.

"Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates" ~The Kybalion



Sound is vibration. Light is vibration. We are vibration. Nothing is permanent. Even death is a channel or a vibration to another place.





We want to stay in one place but everything changes.  I sit back and listen to this and think how simple this is but then it is so complex. Sometimes just when I think I have it figured out I hear another line or verse and then boom, I'm back at the beginning.

I found it really interesting how the separation from News, TV, adding exercise and eating meat help raise your vibrations.  Hubby mentioned how calm I seemed to be lately.  This resonated with me.

What do you think, what is permanent? What is vibration?  

No comments