Witchy Wednesday - And It Continues to Thin

This week for my Witchy post, I wanted to share a couple of pictures that I have taken around the house.  Since we started the rehab the spirits have been restless.

Saturday I was doing some yard clean up and I had encounters with several spirits. Usually when rehab begins or when you start work on a house the spirits let you know. Miss Rose is no exception.  She lived in the house for years, surviving 2 husbands. I have seen them walk around the yard before. We are also directly in line to the march on Goldsboro during the Civil War so needless to say we have a lot of activity.  This week with the veil thinning, the activity has been over the top.

Here are a few photos of my area this week.  What do you think?

This is our hallway. The master bedroom is to the right of the hall at the end.  We had to hang a "portal" mirror there to stop the mischief that was happening when we first moved into the house. Since I removed the portal the activity has been really strong. What do you think?

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
This is a shot of the lot looking towards the road.  The last owner of the property had her husband die in the middle of the night. While we have been parked here, we have had our dogs just randomly start barking for no reason. I have sat outside and I can feel him walking here.  I'm getting my apples ready.  I won't take his space, but I do want him to be at peace.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
How is your Samhain coming along?  What's your month looking like?  Feel free to share your photos!

No comments