Witchy Wednesday - Sirens

I have always loved the myths related to sirens and mermaids.  There are so many great ones out there. Recently I came across this new show related to them.  Check out this trailer.




What do you think??  Personally I can't wait for it to start.  It is slated for 2018, trust me I'll be tuning in.

Have you had a chance to head over and check out the Samhain's Sirens October project?  Lots of fun going on over there.

I love this yearly project created by Kallan from Wildy Witch.  Remember to head over to the Siren's Facebook Page to stay up to date on all the fun.  It is a tough job.  Each year she puts together this amazing project, overcoming failed entries, lost emails and even direct sabotage. In the end, she always gets it done.  So get on over there, leave a comment. Show them some love! <3



No comments