The Best Thing About Me Is You

So Ricky Martin is gay. Why do we care? I think that it's interesting that he has finally chose to come out. Looking back he always did make my gaydar go bing bing bing. Not to mention a few other things. But then I've always been told I had a thing for gay guys. (Rolling Eyes) OK OK so it's true, It's not my fault, the ones I've run into have been extremely handsome, and Yes, my dear Ricky is one of those very handsome gay men.

I ended up trolling over to youtube to have a look at his new video. The song is called "The Best Thing About Me Is You". Watching him in the video, I couldn't help relating my recent return to my pagan calling to his "change in philosophy". Perhaps I related to the song on such a personal level that I even found myself debating his honesty in putting out this type of video now, after just coming out. Was this a marketing ploy? Was this really how he feels?

Honestly, who are we to judge his intentions. I think it's a great song, and the light in his eyes and smile on his face, to me says enough. I've decided to embed the video here for your enjoyment.




Doesn't it just make you smile?

1 comment

Lilac Wolf (Angie or Angela) said...

I don't understand why people get all upset about what other people chose. Unless they are forcing something on you...it isn't any of your business. Funny how we are supposed to be all about "freedom" but we don't really live that philosophy much.