Guest Blogger - The Secret Life of the American Working Witch

I'd like to send out a big thank you to Kallan of The Secret Life of the American Working Witch for asking me to be a guest blogger on her blog.

I love talking about my struggles and my successes around diet and nutrition. I love to share the information I have gained and to be an example to others out there about how you can heal yourself with food.

I've mentioned several times that I am now off all prescriptions medications and heck, I hardly ever even have a headache now. I wouldn't be here in this condition today without learning more about the food we eat and what it does to our bodies.

Thanks so much again for allowing me to be a guest blogger and for your wonderful Inspiring Pagan Award.

1 comment

Alexis Kennedy said...

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing yourself with my readers!!