Going Organic?

How to get Organic foods?

1. Grown Your Own
2. Ask your grocer
3. Shop at local farms

It is extremely important for our children and for our future to stop poisoning ourselves with chemicals and GMOs. KidsOrganic.com has a wonderful post about the Seventeen Foods that you MUST have Organic.

They list baby food, strawberries and rice just to name three. Have a look at their page and help support getting your life back.

Can't afford organic? I cut 150.00 a month on prescription drugs out of my budget simply by improving the food I put in my body. Remember Garbage In Garbage Out.

2 comments

Lilac Wolf (Angie or Angela) said...

Just found you from The Secret Life of the American Working Witch. I've been doing Weight Watchers on and off...lately more off...and have gone from a 26 to an 18. Your guest blog was inspiring and I will be following this now. :)

Thank you!

Sosanna said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. Please pass the information around one thing I love to do it help others.