Virtual Library

I was looking over my book shelf again and realized that I have a lot of books that I've purchased but didn't really care for. I'm not sure if it's the author's style of writing or perhaps my mind space at the time of reading it, they just didn't seem to make it for me. I've mentioned a couple of times before about maybe having a book sharing club, or a virtual library. Money is tight nowadays and I'm sure that it would be much better to "trade" for a book, instead of paying for a book. That being said I have five books right now that I'm willing to trade for other books.

I'm interested in herbalism and would really like some books related to that. These are the books I have available:

Spells & Charms - Nicola De Pulford
5 Easy Steps to Becoming a Witch - Gilly Sergiev
Witch Crafting - Phyllis Currott
Book of Shadows - Phyllis Currott (my cover is different on this one but it's the same book)
Solitary Witch - Silver Ravenwolf

I also have about 40 books for sale on eBay, which I'll gladly take down and add to the trading library if you see something there you'd like to read. These books range from self help, LGBT topics, Fantasy and even some software books.

I'm also open to suggestions, if you have a book that you'd like to trade that's not on herbalism, just let me know I'll have a look at the description online and we can go from there.

Hopefully this will be a great experience for everyone.

Blessed Be

No comments