Workout Master

Happy Thursday! Today I wanted to share some information on a great website I found.

Workoutmaster.com is a website by Ruben Serrano and Aram Hovsepian. These guys have a great way of presenting information in an extremely simple and fun way. They are very funny and provide nutrition and physical fitness information in a way that makes you want to go to the gym.

Here's an example of one of their videos on nutrition.



I follow Aram (@aramhovsepian)and Ruben(@ChekGolfPRO)on Twitter and they post video updates on different items like High Fructose Corn Syrup and how to do a good Squat.

I really enjoy their shows.

2 comments

Aram Hovsepian said...

Thank you for spreading the word :)

Sosanna said...

Thanks for putting such great info out there for everyone to see. I look forward to your episodes and share regularly.