Colorful Socks

I generally post about food, about nutrition, about political issues and even toss in a shout out to Anonymiss from time to time and even tip my hat to The Jester.

Today's issue is slightly different. Just as personal and as passionate. I love colorful socks. Going through all the department stores all you can find is pink, gray, white... blah blah blah.

I want colors! I want to see bright flashes of rainbows around my ankles. I know I cover them

with pants and shoes, but inside I sparkle! Inside I want to be colorful.

It's that super hero waiting to burst out and bring sunshine and rainbows to everyone.

Is that so bad? Can't we just have a big bin of colored socks to share with everyone... and while we're at it... I want colorful undies too. I want rainbow and sparkles and days of the week. FUN stuff. Just because we're getting older doesn't mean we have to stop having fun.

Photo Credit - Renee Olson


Stop, smell the roses... and put on some colorful socks.


Blessed Be

Sosanna
)O(

No comments