Feeling Good in April

This month I'm committed to feeling better and putting out more positive energy. I'm starting each day with a good stretch and a cup of tea.

I've found a family member via Google/Facebook and Ancestry.com. It's pretty amazing how the internet has made searching for family so much easier. She's a writer and we seem to have a great deal in common. She even has a blog here.

I worked really hard in the garden yesterday and my work computer is giving me so much trouble today I'm beginning to wonder if I should head back to bed for a bit!


At least there are no conference calls first thing!


I'm learning more and more about my life each day, things I never thought about before. Yes, introspection is a good thing.

I'm lighting some candles and trying to be come one with the universe right now. Thinking Positive.

On another positive note, I got my blog prize today from La Femme Knitkita. I won a Starbucks gift card an a cute little coffee (in my case Tea) sleeve. It arrived with a short but wonderful note from Sue. Bright Blessings to you as well Sue and thank you so much for the gift. I'll be sure to let everyone know where I got it!

You can find info and items from La Femme Knitkita via the following:

Facebook Page
Blogger


Blessed Be
)O(

2 comments

Alexis Kennedy said...

Awesome post, Sosanna! Very inspirational. Thank you!

Sosanna said...

Thanks Kallan!