Embrace the Sparkle #4

A Day in my Brain - Embracing the Sparkle



I look around the room and everything is moving so fast. I think faster than most people. I try to get everything done as soon as I can. I want everyone to move like I do. I look around and no one has the same sense of urgency that I do.

I can't slow down I move and move and move. My brain never stops working, it moves constantly. When you look in my eyes you see the Windows Hour Glass---- It's working working working ... always working


This is what my day is like. My life is always on the move. I have tons of hobbies and I work everyone. I work every holiday and offer to support those that need time off. I go go go. Sometimes when I'm sitting in my office I just say out loud - Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



It's a wild ride.... :(:


Remember: this is what makes us special and unique. You do not have to be destructive or self destructive. You can embrace the great qualities that are present in Bipolar disorder and not have to follow through on the bad. Take the wonderful feelings, that sense of fearlessness and the sense of being able to conquer the world and put it to good use. Imagine the possibilities, expect the wonderful and produce the amazing.

Embrace the Sparkle.


Blessed Be

Sosanna
)O(

2 comments

Alexis Kennedy said...

Very very cool!!

Anonymous said...

Embracing the sparkle! Flying by from the link on Mrs. B's networking post today!
Blessings,
Cordelia
http://cordeliascauldron.blogspot.com/