Holidays Headlines and Headaches...

So I took PTO on Friday to spend some extra time with hubby. Hubby has been adding a bit of red peppers to his diet lately and had a nasty ulcer flare up. He was bed sick on Wednesday more sick and nearly bed ridden on Thursday and then Friday came. I hate the feeling when he's sick. It makes me feel so helpless. I try to get up and take care of things. I try to do the dishes, do the laundry, feed the dogs, feed the cats, feed the birds, get the eggs, run to the store and do all the things he usually does every single day.

And I fail Miserably!

At a point, I found myself sitting across the room from him as he sat in pain, stomping my foot and saying but I don't want to do it!

What? I don't want to do it? Holy crap how much of a brat am I, really?

Yeah that's what I was thinking too... Someone needs a spanking!

After a chat and a chill I got myself together and we managed to have a good weekend anyway. We didn't have the BBQ or go drink lots at a friends house. We were able to get two animals into good homes. Road the motorcycle and got a bit of a sunburn on my arms. (Very light though)

We found another horrible place to eat in Wilson, for the record, we won't eat in Wilson again. And we managed to find some lovely tattoos on the internet.



I was also greeted this morning with wonderful stories of how Westboro Baptist Church's attempts to dishonor Memorial Day were thwarted by bikers. (Link) (Link)and (Link)




And officially, in front of all my blogger friends, I want to say to my dearest hubby... I'm so very sorry for being such a spoiled brat that you can't even be sick. I promise I'll try harder next time.




And in closing, I'd like to remind all my fellow bloggers out there, please be careful when searching for "spanking" on Google. Some of the images are a bit racy.


Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(

No comments