Wow, it's Mid Summer Already

Well, it's been an interesting first part of the year. Looking back I can see so much as happened in such a short time.

I've been able to reconnect with old friends from decades ago. I've been able to see my daughter complete her Master's Degree and live independently. I've come to terms with the negativity in my birth family and tried to accept them as they are without expectations.

I've found Reiki and have started to work on cleaning my chakras. This has been extremely challenging for me. One of my biggest challenges is relaxing. I find it so hard to just stop and be. This is of course ongoing but I'm happy to say that now at least I can stop for 3-4 minutes and "be".

I've seen the end of a business that my hubby and I love dearly. I've watched as the economy has steadily declined and we've had to shut our doors. It's bittersweet because I know that we're doing the right thing, but its not something that we wanted to do.

As the second half of this year cycles through I've started several daily activities to help move it along. I wake up each morning and do yoga on my Wii as well as running a lap with the Wii Fit. I've started taking a lunch. Yes, that seems odd but for the past six years I've worked with my company I've not taken a lunch. I sit at my desk from 7:00 am - 5:00 pm and only get up for water and potty breaks. Now, I take an hour and a half to have food, and sit in the sun. I know in the winter this won't be possible, but for now, I'm enjoying going out side and listening to the wind and feeling the sun beat down on my skin. I even have a little enclosed area, that's only open from the top so only the sun shines in for me.

I know that something positive will show itself to me soon. I know that if we keep plugging away a wonderful job will present itself to hubby and we will go where the job is. Be it here in NC or across the country. That's what we do. We survive.



Namaste & Blessed Be

Sosanna
)O(

No comments