Where To Eat in Greenville, NC

In keeping with my weekly trips to find something special to keep me in NC. Hubby and I took the bike for a nice ride to Greenville, NC. Greenville is about an hour from us. We took the back roads to avoid a lot of traffic and it was a really nice ride. I ended up being on the back of the bike for about two hours and got a little bit of a sunburn. Next time, I MUST use sun screen.

That being said, I made my weekly stop at the Tipsy Teapot. I LOVE the Tipsy Teapot. The location is amazing. They have lovely chairs outside where you can sit under an umbrella and have a choice of hot tea by the pot or even a nice iced tea in a "here" cup and not worry about adding trash to landfills.

Our next stop was a cute little Indian restaurant, Dale's Indian Cuisine, that is just down the block from Tipsy. When I heard the name I was skeptical. Dale's? Really? So we walked in and the first thing I saw was a buffet. I thought RUN!!! I'm so glad I didn't. I found a nice dish that I really enjoyed. It's called Navarattan Korma. It was AMAZING!


The price is very reasonable at 12.00 per person however ordering off the menu has its benefits as well. An entree is 11.00 however it doesn't come with an order of Naan.






So, now I've found a wonderful Indian place and a great Tea Shop right across the street from an amazing new age store called Sojourner, which I reviewed last week.

So far Greenville is looking pretty dog gone good.

One of my blog readers recommended that I visit a place in Wilson called Truly Unique. Thanks for the note Tina, I plan to try to get out that way sometime this week.


Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(

1 comment

Lilac Wolf (Angie or Angela) said...

i love indian food. There's a buffet the next town over and we go once every few months.