Butterfly Award

Today I received the Butterfly Award. This award was given to me by Sue over at La Femme Knitkita.





With this award come 12 questions. It's so fun because you get to know your fellow bloggers just a little bit better. Here we go....

Q1) Name your favorite color?
Purple is my favorite color, but I also love the color of a harvest moon

Q2) Name your favorite song?
The Best Thing about me is you, Ricky Martin. LOVE IT



Q3) Name your favorite dessert?
Pecan Pie - I don't get it often, but I love it.

Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?
Right now my biggest issue is with states adding bigotry to the Constitution. For example, Marriage Equality. Everyone should have the right to be married to the person of their choice. As long as everyone is of age, I dont see what the big deal is.

Here's info in my OWN state. :( (LINK)

Q5) Your favorite pet?
I have several pets, but my favorite is my Turtle. Not a real turtle, but my yorkie Turtle. :)


And a more recent one just because I forgot that I had it!





Q6) Black or White?
Black

Q7) Your biggest fear?
Losing my soulmate





Q8) Best Feature?
I think my best feature is my wit. I am pretty good at snappy come backs.

Q9) Everyday attitude?
My attitude changes everyday second of the day. I have bipolar disorder and I'm a rapid cycler, meaning I can be ready to fly one minute and just a bit later crying my eyes out. Generally I'm a pretty positive person and tend to be up more than down.

Q10) What is perfection?
Riding on the back of the motorcycle with hubby driving us around with no particular destination in mind. Just living life and being free.

Q11) Guilty Pleasure?
I've been spoiled over the last 5 years. Hubby has been able to stay at home with me. He had to give up a pretty good job to take care of me because of the bipolar thing. Now he's having to go back to work. It's scary here w/o him. I hate being alone and forgotten. I think him being here made me feel so much better, and now I have to get used to being home alone again.

Q12) When you’re upset you?
When I'm upset, I craft. I make wreaths and little brooms/besoms and things. Helps me keep that "sparkle" under control.



Here are some blogs I'd like to recognize:

The Single Mommy Blog

The Deepest Well, a Witch's Blog

The Candy Corn Chronicles

Two Dresses Studios

Pickin' Knits Pattern Co

EMKat Creations

CauldronWerx



Thanks again for the award. I hope you all get as big a kick out of this as I did.

Namaste and Blessed Be
Sosanna

4 comments

Kat of EmKatCreations said...

Thanks so much for the award and tag, My response will be up soon :)

.Trudi Sissons said...

Thanks Sosanna! I'll be watching your blog for more photos of Turtle! Is she still a puppy?
I have a 6 year old Yorkie! The best breed in the world!

Sosanna said...

Hi Trudi, She's amazing. She's 7 months old now.

:)

Here's a more recent pic, I just like that one.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150392468994688&set=a.64727459687.91199.559294687&type=1&theater

Jeanne said...

Thank you so much for the award!! I feel so honored. :0)
I enjoyed reading more about you. I'll get my Q&A up soon! :0)