Summer time Butterflies

I check up on Two Dresses Studio from time to time to see the progress of the Butterfly Collection for the Holocaust Museum project in Houston, Texas. Today the site was updated with three lovely new butterflies.

The current count stands at 330 butterflies from all around the world collected and mailed in. The deadline for the project is December 31, 2011 so you still have plenty of time if you'd like to participate. Follow this link for instructions.

The goal for the museum is to collect 1.5 million butterflies to represent all the children that were killed. You can read more about their project here.

This project really touched me and I mailed in my butterfly back in February and Trudi took a picture and posted it on her page.






I hope that my readers will take a moment, put together a butterfly and send it over to Two Dresses Studio for submission at the end of the year.


Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(

No comments