Ripped in Thirty

Last year around this time I started the Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. I love Jillian Michaels and it was going wonderfully. Well, it was working. Something about Jillian's 3-2-1 system that really works for me. Then someone wanted to borrow my DVD and I stopped.

 I thought that's ok I'll do it alone. That didn't happen. Then hubby suggested we get the one that Bob Harper made. Well I did it one time. Not that Bob's a bad guy or anything. I just couldn't get in to his style. 

Yesterday after yard work I tried to put on a pair of my "cute pants" and they wouldn't fit. :( That makes me sad. So last night while hubby and I were off on the bike we stopped for a slice at our favorite pizza place (Yes I know pizza is bad, however, in our small town very few places actually "cook" their food with out using processed and crappy ingredients.  Brooklyn is the ONE place that we know makes their dough fresh)  and I said, I wish I still had my Jillian Michael's DVD. He said, why don't we just go get you another.

 The man is Brilliant!

We went to look for 30 Day Shred and it was no where to be found. We were talking about the other DVDs on the shelf and he said, look, here's "Jillian Ripped in 30" It uses her 3-2-1 interval system. I said reluctantly, ok, fine I'll try it. Already writing the email to request my DVD back in my head.


I got up this morning and because we've lost the remote for the DVD player, even getting to to play was a challenge. My brain kept saying... just go get some coffee and get on Facebook. I pushed through. I watched the intro and got started on week one's workout.


  HOLY CRAP




Needless to say, it rocked my freaking world.  I had to slow down when she had us lay on our side and lift our hip to the sky... WHAT??



If you do not want to sweat do not do this workout.  I'm not sure if I'll hang in there for 30 days, the old bones aren't what they used to be.  But I'm damn sure going to try.  As I sit here writing this blog post the "feel good" hormone is running through my body and I feel amazing.  I'm hot, I'm sweaty and I love it.

I don't pay the online fees for any of the meal plans or anything, the one I thing I do is follow Jillian's Page on Facebook and listen to her PodCasts from time to time.  

I'm looking forward to seeing how I do with this next phase of my struggle with weight.  I'm NOT going to go back to this....




I'm just NOT!

Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(



1 comment

Alexis Kennedy said...

You go girl! I'm so proud of you!