Sunshine Award

This week my blog was nominated for the Sunshine Award.  I'm not really sure what the Sunshine Award means, but it appears to be one of those where we try to drive new blog followers to fellow bloggers sites.

I was nominated by An Eclectic Witch in Training and Bubbles & Broomsticks.  The rules for this one is that you post a link back to the blog that nominated you, then post links to ten other blogs.  That's a lot of blogs so I might not get ten in there.  Especially since I'm not really sure what this is really for.  Then they have a list of questions you need to answer.   

To help some blogs that may not have a great deal of traffic or to help others find some rare gems, I'll post a few of my finds below.

The Questions:

1. Who is your favourite philosopher?

I don't think I have one

2. What is your favourite number?
13

3. What is your favourite animal?
Cat

4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
https://www.facebook.com/sosannascloset
https://twitter.com/rreneeolson

5. What is your favourite time of day?
Morning

6. What was your favourite vacation?
Home with da hubby

7. What is your favourite physical activity?
Yoga

8. Favourite non-alcoholic drink?
water

9. What is your favourite flower?
hydrangea

10. What is your passion?
Life


Next I'm supposed to list out 10 blogs and share the award with them, here we go.





1 comment

Kleaf19 said...

I nominated you too! Check it out here: http://multifacetedexperience.blogspot.com/2012/08/sunshine-award.html?showComment=1346056147278#c5579451877299601889