Sosanna's Closet Shop Launched

Good Afternoon Everyone!  I have wonderful news.  Over the past week I've been working diligently on my webpage. That's right, I finally got Sosannascloset.com up and running.  I've been able to add much of my content and even got my on storefront up and going.

I had hoped to be able to open a physical shop within the next few months but it does not appear that I'm going to be able to do that.  So instead hubby and I will continue attending vending events locally as well as getting the online shop open.

I've created several pages to outline the type of work I do, from jewelry to wreaths to clay.  Slowly I'll be limiting what I sell on Esty and cycling over to my online shop and my Facebook page.

I'm so exciting to be sharing this news with you today.  As part of this special I'm offering free US shipping on all the items currently listed in my online shop.  Head over and check it out!!




No comments