Hecate is a Harsh Mistress

This week/end I've been struggling with the possibility of pointing myself in the direction of "Torchbearer" for my goddess, Hecate.

I first began discussing it on Monday with hubby.  That afternoon a snake appeared in our doorway, dropped to the floor and dove past him into our *storage* area for Sosanna's  Closet.  Snakes are sacred to the goddess.

Hubby and I chatted bout a recent event in the Covenant of Hecate where they are looking for *Torch Bearers*  These are individuals dedicated to the Goddess .  Recently I've had a question of faith, but  have found that honesty, all answers can be found within.

This past weekend we participated in Central NC Pagan Pride.  In the weeks prior, I created several items which hubby said were too deity specific.  I made a few necklaces for her as well as some other items.

These were the questions I encountered this weekend:

Do you have anything for  Hecate?
Do you have items with keys?
Do you have items with dogs?
When I come here, I feel a need for keys, do you have those?


It appears that the Goddess has called to me.  There are set steps for becoming a Torchbearer for the Goddess, and I am happy to learn, and possibly follow in those steps!

Namaste and Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(

No comments