Witchy Wednesday - Nature Continues

As the days grow warmer I find myself longing for the outdoors more and more. This last week, I was able to go and out get some great photos.  I believe that the majority of our magical power comes from our ability to connect to the natural world around us.  Be it in a park, by a stream or even at the ocean's edge; we need to connect back to earth.  I found a few ways of connecting over the weekend.  I wanted to share them with you now.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Being able to feel the energy of the plants around you is the first step into coming of age for a witch. Only then, after understanding their energy, can one effectively work to mold and shape that energy into what you want it to be. A witch without an understanding of the natural world is destine to create havoc in the same.

No comments